Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas is here!

 Christmas is here and I'm finally blogging about it! 
I've had our Christmas decorations out since Black Friday, but one project remained unfinished. For almost a full month, the Christmas trees have been completely empty....just sad little white styrofoam cones begging to be made over! 

Today, I decided that Owen's nap time was the perfect opportunity to finish up my decorations. {And, I realized that if it wasn't done within the next 3 days... it would NEVER be done}

I think it looks perfect! 


Pinterest makes decorating so simple.  I've been collecting Christmas ideas for months and just put my own little spin on the colors so they would match my house.  I was feeling very glittery this year. :O)

Thank you, Smile like you mean it for the Subway Art.


I used my Silhouette to cut out the red "Jingle all the way"and added bells to an IKEA picture frame. 


These are the trees ... so new that the glue is still drying!


I saw these Christmas trees and loved the look.  I cut out 1 1/2 inch circles from 6 different scrapbook pages.... that's about 25 of each pattern. Then, I started gluing from the base of the tree toward to the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment