Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Jessica's Baby Shower - Food

The baby shower food was delicious....maybe these pictures will give you a visual taste of the goodies! 


The cupcakes are from Sweet Daddy Cupcakes in Glendale, AZ.  They were delicious and huge! The cupcakes were so big they didn't fit on the cupcake stand! 


The homemade desserts included cigars (Chocolate dipped pretzel rods), oreo truffles, and chocolate mustache favors. 




Jessica's mom and I spent all night melting, dipping, drizzling, and sprinkling to make these beautiful treats. 

The Oreo truffle recipe is so easy and it's delicious.  {Oreo Truffle Recipe}


Before we loaded up on sweets, we served chicken salad sandwiches on hawaiian rolls, veggies, fruit, deviled eggs, and pasta salad. 


All the water bottles were wrapped with these cute little wrappers. 


The lime sherbet punch was so addicting, everyone went back for lots of refills. 


And, who wouldn't with cups like these?!


 At this party everyone gets a mustache! 


I cut the vinyl mustaches for the cups using my silhouette.  
I also made a "Mommy's Stache" cut out for her candy jar! 



6 comments:

  1. In case you don't already know-- you're amazing! :D Love your baby shower ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO awesome!!! you have so much talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only hope that when Michael and i have a baby it'll be a boy because that was sooooooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    is there any way you can change the links to my little man mustache shower to my new domain name? http://www.remarkablehome.net I'd really appreciate it! I am trying to track down some of the links to my old domain name and ask them to be changed to help google find my blog again. Things have gone downhill since I changed domain:(
    thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet! I just changed it for you. I hope more readers find your blog and thanks for the recipe!

      Delete