Saturday, February 19, 2011

Daydreaming About Redecorating

I've been thinking up all kinds of ideas for decorating/rearranging decorations in the house. Each time I think of ideas, I have so many that I just don't know where to begin! So, I've started sketching up my plans.

Brendon's first words after looking at this.... "How much is that going to cost?" hahaha---- Hopefully, not too much at all.  I'm repurposing most of the decorations we already own and buying very few new items.  It will, however, require a few trips to Hobby Lobby. (Remove $$$$ from wallet here)


Lots of the ideas are from Blogs I follow. Here are links to some of my inspirations. I'll post pictures once I've finished the projects.  But for now, I have 6 pages of ideas and a dream. :O)


No comments:

Post a Comment