Monday, March 7, 2011

Airing My Dirty Laundry


Talk about airing my dirty laundry--- The laundry pile has become excessively large lately.  Even Brendon noticed it.  He came home, threw his shirt on the top of the mountain and said, "We need to fire the maid" I couldn't agree more! She's really been slacking lately :O)  

I did tackle the 6 loads of laundry and with Brendon's help the laundry is now all complete. Which gives me time to work on my next big project--- decorating the laundry room. Not just organize it, but make it beautiful! Maybe if it looks pretty "the maid" will get back to work. I've thought of several great ideas like a curtain to cover the open shelves and using a rake hanger to hold the mop and broom.  I've also had my eye on a beautiful sign!  I've even entered a contest on {Love Stitched} for a $50 credit to Barn Owl Primitives shop on Etsy. 

This is the signs I'm itching to get my hands on. 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be the winner!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you win! I love all of there signs!!! I can't wait to see your laundry room transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know with all your craftiness you could paint one yourself. I'm just saying not that I don't think you will win but something else might catch your eye for the 50 bucks lol

    ReplyDelete