Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

If I could publish blog posts without actually sitting down at the computer and typing them out--- there would be a post everyday! 

But...

Blogger hasn't figured out how to read my mind yet and that means posts are sporadic, at best! 

Tonight, I've been working on my computer and decided to read this last year's posts.  It was so much fun to look back at all that has changed in 2012!  Even the unpublished drafts were fun to read. I might start posting those, even if some of them should have been posted 6 months ago...oops! 

What can I say, it's been a busy year!

I learned a lot about myself in 2012--- probably more than any other year of my life. It was a year full of challenges, adjustments, tears, and prayers. But, it was also full of joy, love and encouragement from family and true friends, big surprises, lots of advice from my mom and answered prayers. 

I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us! 







No comments:

Post a Comment